Unique residential property product from FCA regulated companyMarch 03, 2017 - 10:22
Property Partner offers financial advisers a unique opportunity to unlock the UK residential property investment market as a mainstream asset class for the first time. Clients, or their advisers, are able to make investments in individual properties, to the amount of their choosing and build a diversified portfolio at the click of a button.
The key aspects of the product are:
Investors enjoy direct access to the specific properties that they select from a carefully curated selection of assets, handpicked by experienced professionals.
- A flexible alternative to Buy-To-Let, with no barriers to entry or property management burden.
- Clients can match their capital to residential property values, including the option to save with monthly deposits and invest automatically.
- Investors will receive a monthly net rental income, currently estimated to run above 3.5% p.a. across new listings.
- The resale market brings liquidity to an illiquid asset class, with 5-yearly exit events providing a liquidity backstop if required.
- Investments into each property on the platform are structured as shares in an individual UK ltd SPV. Each SPV is an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF). Investment into AIFs qualifies as a retail investment product.
- By owning shares in an SPV, income is paid as a dividend and realised profits are a capital gain.
Cube Investing Limited has been commissioned to prepare an independent due diligence report on this proposition to assist advisers.
Click for the Cube Investing Ltd Investment Review
Click for the Cube Investing Ltd Executive Summary or call our information hotline on 0203 693 7435.
ABOUT PROPERTY PARTNER
Property Partner is a technology driven residential property investment platform and market place, enabling clients to acquire, own and trade shares in high quality UK residential property. Property Partner is authorised and regulated by the FCA as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM). Both our Statutory Accounts and Client Assets are audited by KMPG.
The platform was launched in January 2015 and has, to date attracted investment totalling £47m, with property assets of £60m under management.
The business is funded by leading venture capital firms and has the ambition to become a global market place for property investment. Property Partner merges the world of property investment and technology, with a highly experienced in house property team, led by Robert Weaver who is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.